Samsung Galaxy Note 9 6GB/128GB SM-N960F/DS Dual Sim Ocean Blue – Factory Unlocked
Note: VAT Included Price
7 people have this in their carts right now.
What is the global version of the phone?
Global version phone is Xiaomi specifically tailored for overseas markets mobile phones,It is more suitable for foreign users to use habits, Global version box is English sealed pack, and have global version logo.
All phones are pre-installed Google Play, it means they are fully supporting Google Apps and Google Play services.
- Edge-to-edge Infinity Display with curved 3D glass
- Intelligent S-Pen stylus with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Invisible pressure-sensitive home button
- Bixby Assistant for context-sensitive search, suggestions and navigation
- Samsung DeX technology built-in & accessible via USB-C port
- High-resolution rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- High-speed face recognition screen unlocking
- Iris scanner screen unlocking technology
Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Note 9 Unlocked Quick Specifications
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience UI
- 6.4 inch QHD+ (1440 x 2960) display (18.5 : 9 ratio) – Always-On Super AMOLED
- Samsung Exynos 9810 Octa processor with 6 GB RAM
- 128GB storage & microSD support (up to 512GB)
- Dual 12MP rear camera with OIS, dual pixel phase-detection autofocus
- 8MP selfie camera with autofocus
- Super Slo-mo video recording
- 4,00 mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging (Qi or PMA)
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- Gorilla Glass 5 front & back
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jack / Dedicated Bixby button
Samsung Note9 SIM Free Overview
Every time Samsung release a Galaxy Note device, new ground is trodden. In some ways, we know what to expect in terms of incremental performance boosts, although there’s always something different about a Note device. The Note9 is no different.
The Infinity Display was the first successful mainstream move towards the now commonplace trend of having extended ‘bezel-less’ displays. At 6.4 inches, this is Samsung’s largest example of the technology to date.
Always-on Super AMOLED technology delivers incredible colour contrast with excellent power efficiency.
All the required front-facing sensors such as the selfie camera, iris scanner, proximity sensor and others are all neatly tucked away in the smallest possible space at the top of the phone. A pressure-sensitive section at the base of the phone mimics the feel of a traditional home button.
Unlike many of their contemporaries, Samsung retain the 3.5mm audio jack. Elsewhere on the phone are the usual control keys as well as a dedicated button for launching and interacting with Bixby, Samsung’s AI assistant. A fingerprint sensor is mounted on the rear of the handset underneath the cameras.
It is the S Pen that sets the Galaxy Note range apart from every other smartphone on the market.
More than just a simple stylus, the S Pen can completely rework the way you interact with your phone. With it, you can make short work of otherwise laborious tasks and turn the Note 9 into a true productivity booster for the corporate or creative professional.
The tip on the S Pen measures just 0.7mm thin, with the whole unit capable of recognising 4096 distinct levels of pressure. Perfect for doodling or writing notes.
But it’s more than just a writing, drawing or highlighting tool! You can also use the S Pen to interact with the Note 9 remotely.
For instance, the button on the side of the S Pen can be used to remotely activate the shutter when taking a picture! It will also integrate with presentation software, letting you transfer between slides. Perhaps you want to pause and restart video? Done. Some apps will even let you make your own custom controls for the S Pen.
Beyond these features, S Pen can be used to doodle over pictures and messages, as well as opening the Notes app without having to unlock the phone.
The Dual Aperture technology first seen on the Galaxy S9 returns to the Note9. This intelligent technology adapts automatically to your surroundings, choosing between two f-stop modes.
The overall effect is to brighten up shots taken in dark environments or make the most of brighter environments to enhance detail.
HDR capabilities now work in low light, better-preserving details and avoiding unwanted noise in shots that have high contrast or competing light sources.
Make the most of having two lenses; one is a telephoto lens, the other a super-wide angle. Together you’ll find that the camera may have actually taken more image than your current filter, mode or zoom level shows on screen. When you go to edit pictures after taking them, you might find there’s a whole lot of extra image around the edges you can play with!
Dual lenses also allow you to play with editing effects such as Bokeh, background blur and defocusing. You can also choose from up to 20 preset modes and filters when taking your pictures.
Not the best photographer? Do you often have to retake due to a shaky hand or bad timing? Samsung have you covered. Intelligent software will recognise blinking, motion blur, smudges on the lens or bright backlights, suggesting a retake or change of mode.
Battery life is the bain of all modern smartphone owners. We’re dependent on lithium batteries technology, so there’s only so much we can do until new technology arises. Until then, manufacturers like Samsung will continue to eke out not only the density and performance of their cells but also optimise the hardware and software for ultimate efficiency.
The 4,000 mAh cell on the Note9 is a great start but it’s more than just numbers that produce excellent battery life.
The new Exynos processor is fine-tuned and optimised for the best possible performance in conjunction with Note9’s software. Both CPU & GPU are faster than ever before and will only use the requisite amount of power for the task at hand. If you’re just reading the news, the phone doesn’t need to work as hard as if you’re playing a game. So it won’t.
Speaking of gaming, if it’s your thing then sit back and play safe in the knowledge that Samsung has introduced a unique water-carbon cooling system. With games such as Fortnite becoming a multiplayer sensation with cross-play enabled on console & mobile, should you want to jump in for a session on the go, Galaxy Note 9 will make sure you still have an edge.
512GB of storage should be enough for most of us. If you can see yourself filling that up though, why not add a 512GB micro SD card from Samsung or SanDisk? With this on board, you’ll be in possession of the first smartphone tested and certified to work with a Terabyte of storage.
- Version: 8.1 (Oreo) with 9 (P) update before end of 2018
- Custom Skin Samsung UI
- Speed: Octa-Core (4 x 2.7GHz & 4 x 1.8 GHz)
- Dual Core
- Quad Core
- Make/Model: Samsung Exynos 9810 Octa
- Other: Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- Type: MicroSDXC
- Capacity (Up to): 512 GB
- Capacity: 128 GB
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Size: 6.4
- Type: Super AMOLED Advanced
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 (~516 ppi)
- Other: 18.5:9 ratio,Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10 compliant, Always-on technology
- Frequencies: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (MHz)
- Frequencies: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- Frequencies: LTE bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Speed: LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
- Version: 5.0
- Functions: A2DP, LE, aptX
- Version: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz)
- Data: USB (3.1) Type-C (1.0)
- Power: USB (3.1) Type-C (1.0)
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack
- Video Out: Yes, wireless via Miracast / Google Home / Samsung Connect
- Optical Trackpad
- Hardware Buttons: Power / Volume / Bixby Assistant
- Other: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Antenna Type: GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- A-GPS: Yes
- Built-in Software: Google Maps
- Megapixels: Dual 12MP
- Flash: Phase detection autofocus & dual-LED flash
- Camera Lens: 12 MP(1): f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS | 12 MP(2): f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6", 1µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Type: 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Formats: MP3 / WAV / eAAC / FLAC player
- Formats: MP4 / DivX / XviD / H.265 player
- Capacity: 4,000 mAh
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion
After placing your order and receiving the confirmation email, your order is usually processed within 1 business day for dispatch. Should there be any issues allocating stocks (this is a fast-moving industry and items can duck in and out quick) we'll recommend any similar colours/variants or an expected ETA for stock replenishment.
To ensure that you receive your new phone as quickly and safely as possible, we use a range of delivery options. Delivery times for all options are detailed below. Note that we currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY - 2-5 business days transit time. Freight is generally handled by Toll UK. Next day from our Hong Kong dispatch warehouse into UK International. Other more regional areas are usually between 5 to 9 business days depending on remoteness.
Our shipping cost starts at £9.99, though differs when multiple items are selected and/or remote area deliveries can incur a change to the cost of shipping. At the shopping cart, you can enter your postcode for an exact shipping quote.
VERIFICATION - Please note that handling times begin once an order has been verified. We may contact you after the order has been placed to verify order and account details. Please ensure that we can reach you on the email address supplied and that you respond promptly to any requests.
Payment Options: Buy Cheap Phones accept all methods of payments. Payment other than cash is subject to validation checks, and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or non-delivery of goods and services due to the failure of such checks. Customers can use any payment method convenient for them to purchase from our site.
Security: The information collected at the time of payment is secure with us. We require it to ensure the safe delivery of goods and service you order. We will not disclose it with any third parties under any circumstances. To prevent theft of the same, we have installed proper physical and electronic procedures in line with the data protection laws of the UK.
Our Stock: All goods and services we sell have passed QA test and are 100% original. Prices are displayed for each item and it is the price you have to pay at the time of purchase. We may update prices as per market changes and discounts and offers declared by the manufacturer. All mobile devices we sell are unlocked, and if you experience any network issues, you should take up the same with your network provider.
Warranty: We provide a one-year manufacturer warranty for all the devices we sell, unless and until notified by the manufacturer. If you receive a faulty item, you can return it to our store for a replacement.
Returns: You may cancel any orders from us within fourteen calendar days. We have a very transparent return policy. You must go through it before making any purchase.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is not 100% complete and accurate. We update them regularly to be at par with various directions from the manufacturers, the updates of consumer laws and market changes. You should speak with our customer service team if you have any doubt regarding any of the information provided here.