Buy Cheap Phones provides free 7 days return policy.
Buy Cheap Phones provides 1 year warranty to all products.
1.1 Standard Return Policy:
Buy Cheap Phones provides 7 days return policy commencing from the moment of arrival to the customer’s address. Refunds and replacements depend on the condition of the goods. Please see the following terms for more details.
1.2 RETURN POLICY FOR NON-DEFECTIVE GOODS:
If you want to return the goods which are NON-defective within the 7 days after the arrival to your address, the original factory box of the item must not be opened and remain sealed as originally arrived. In such a case, you must return the goods to receive a full refund as per the RMA.
If the package/box of the item is opened, then 10% restocking fee may apply, depending on condition of the box and accessories. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
If the goods have any missing packaging or damaged packaging, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or apply a restocking fee of up to 15% to 20%. The exact amount of the fee will depend on the condition of the returned goods that will be thoroughly inspected by our technicians. Delivery costs will not be refunded.
1.3 RETURN POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS:
If the goods are found to be factory defective within 7 days after the arrival to the customer’s address, customers are entitled to either a full refund or replacement. Please note, Buy Cheap Phones technicians will inspect the phone to verify the issue, and if needed, the item will be shipped to the manufacturer for an official statement that it is indeed a factory defect. Only then the refund/replacement will take place.
Additionally, the customer must ship the item to Buy Cheap Phones within 3 business days after receiving the RMA.
1.4 Warranty / RETURN POLICY FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS:
If the goods are found to be faulty after 7 days and within 1 year of arrival to the customer’s address, the customer can send the faulty goods to our office or we can arrange courier to bring to our office upon request, together with relevant invoice and Buy Cheap Phones can arrange for repair services. Post fault investigation and within the specified warranty period, Buy Cheap Phones repair service will be actioned at our discretion (please see Exclusions below) within 14 to 28 working days once we received the product, at no cost to the customer.
If Buy Cheap Phones cannot repair the item within this period, we will supply the customer with a suitable A-Stock item. If we do not have suitable A-Stock to replace we will source an equal alternative upon agreement with the customer or offer credit for the next purchase. For repair services covered by the warranty, the cost of shipping the goods back to the customer will be borne by Buy Cheap Phones. Please contact our Customer Service to request an RMA and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods. Please refer to the Returns section below for details.
1.5 After 1-year warranty
If the goods are found to be faulty after 1 Year of arrival to the customer’s address, Buy Cheap Phones does not hold any responsibility for the costumer’s goods or services. The responsibility of obtaining a repair/replacement lies in the customer. The customer must contact the manufacturer of the goods to arrange a repair/replacement if possible. It is recommended for the customer to verify if the goods still hold manufacturer warranty. The customer must bear all the repair fees and other additional expenses.
1.6 Standard Warranty Coverage
The warranty covers the following:
- Manufacturing software malfunction
- Manufacturer or hardware defects
- More than three dead pixels
- All parallel imported mobile phone will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
1.7 Standard Warranty Exclusions:
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damages were unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Product malfunction or damage resulting from liquids or moisture.
- Customers are advice to check with their network companies before the purchase of any goods if that product is compatible with their local network. As all phones are designs to be work with all networks and sometimes it’s network’s fault that there are not enough signals. In that case Mi4Canada is at no fault.
- CID (Customer Induced Damage) and NDF (No Defect Found). CID and NDF status will be notified to the customer when the RMA inspection process is completed.
- Software defects. Damage caused by applications or firm wares that are not compatible with the device. Any damage made by changes in the phone’s software configurations like ROM / OS flash, roots, bootloaders, etc.
The product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified without official permission. Tampering, rooting, modification or removal of the serial number label shall immediately void the applicable warranty.